OMG! Mashonda: Swizz Beatz Is A Deadbeat Who Owes Money
Songbird Mashonda says ex-hubby Swizz Beatz is a deadbeat who owes her big money – just as he’s about to marry singer Alicia Keys.
Mashonda Dean, whose divorce from the hip-hop star was finalized two weeks ago, is reportedly targeting Swizz Beatz in Manhattan Supreme Court for missing $334,000 in alimony and child-support payments.
The “No Panties” singbird married Swizz Beatz, whose real name is Kasseem Dean, in 2004. The couple split in 2008, with Beatz moving on to Keys, the Grammy-winning singer of “Fallin’.” The couple has a 13-year-old son, Kaseem Dean Jr. Beatz is supposed to marry Keys this summer.
Filed under: Uncategorized | 1 Comment
Tags: Alicia Keys, Kaseem Dean Jr., Kasseem Dean, Mashonda Dean, Swizz Beatz, swizz beatz cheating, Swizz Beatz deadbeat, Swizz Beatz Marrying Alicia Keys
- I'm Obsessed With: The Re-Designed Q-VR Range Rover
- Another NBA Player Having Financial Problems: Scottie Pippen
- CHICAGO:DJ Sean Mac and Alize Cognac 28th Birthday Party (May 20th)
- Miami Heat Banned Players & Wives From Appearing On VH1 Basketball Wives
- (Video/Photos) Madonna Interview Magazine
- Venus Williams' French Open Outfit: Too Risque & Revealing?!