OMG! Mashonda: Swizz Beatz Is A Deadbeat Who Owes Money
Songbird Mashonda says ex-hubby Swizz Beatz is a deadbeat who owes her big money – just as he’s about to marry singer Alicia Keys.
Mashonda Dean, whose divorce from the hip-hop star was finalized two weeks ago, is reportedly targeting Swizz Beatz in Manhattan Supreme Court for missing $334,000 in alimony and child-support payments.
The “No Panties” singbird married Swizz Beatz, whose real name is Kasseem Dean, in 2004. The couple split in 2008, with Beatz moving on to Keys, the Grammy-winning singer of “Fallin’.” The couple has a 13-year-old son, Kaseem Dean Jr. Beatz is supposed to marry Keys this summer.
Filed under: Uncategorized | 1 Comment
Tags: Alicia Keys, Kaseem Dean Jr., Kasseem Dean, Mashonda Dean, Swizz Beatz, swizz beatz cheating, Swizz Beatz deadbeat, Swizz Beatz Marrying Alicia Keys
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick TV Wedding Deal In The Works
- Exclusive: Oprah's Mom, Vernita Lee Speaks!
- Venus Williams' French Open Outfit: Too Risque & Revealing?!
- GaGa Attends Sisters Graduation In See-Through Outfit
- Another NBA Player Having Financial Problems: Scottie Pippen
- Rumor Control:Nicki Minaj SEXTAPE
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom
- I'm Obsessed With: The Re-Designed Q-VR Range Rover
- Naomi Campbell Banned Lookalike Model From 40th Birthday Party
- Rihanna Likes Wearing Dental Floss